Impact Pulverizer consists of an encased rotor carrying swing hammers, classifier for fineness regulation, and Blower Fan mounted on a solid shaft. Raw material to be pulverized enters the crushing chamber through the hopper and automatic rotary feeder. The impact of the hammer on the feed material against the Liner plates reduces it into fine powder. The ground material is carried towards the classifier for classification and the over size particles are rejected by the classifier and returns to the crushing chamber for further grinding. The classified material is then conveyed into the cyclone for collection and bagging. A dust collector is provided in the system for ensuring dust free operation and no loss of ground powder.
Impact Pulverizer are used for a wide range of application e.g. Agricultural Chemicals, Carbon & Graphite, Coal, Coke, Coconut Shell & Wood Saw Dust, Clay, Dye Stuff & Pigments, Detergents, Ferro Alloys Fertilizers, Fillers, Food Products, Herbs & Spices, Insecticides and Pesticides, Katha, Marine feeds, Minerals, Plastics, Pharmaceuticals, Resins, etc.
- A heavy duty machine to pulverize Medium hard rocks, Minerals and Chemicals.
- High fineness is possible from 100 mesh to 350 mesh (150 to 40 microns) and in some cases up to 500 mesh.
- Since a Screen less classifier is used, the possibility of chocking or jamming is ruled out.
- In built fan, cyclone and dust collector ensure dust free operation.
- Adjustable feed drive with the help of standard gear box.
- No RCC foundation is required if fixed on a specially designed AVM pad frame.
For soft and medium hard Minerals, Chemicals, Bulk drugs, Coal, Paint material, Dyes & Pigments, Ayurvedic herbs, Seed etc.
Specially Designed For :
Spices, Plastic, Salt, Mineral, Tobacco, Ayurvedic, Agro Products, Wheat, Rice, Maize, Coconut shell, Pulses, Plaster of Paris, Carbon, Graphite, Soap stone, Lime stone, Gypsum, Charcoal, Gram, Tobacco industries etc.